In case of painful obesity, it is important not only the origin of obesity, but also the localization of lipid compounds, their volume. For correct treatment, it is important to separate several forms characteristic of obesity of different quality and manifestations. For any of these, a doctor can prescribe this remedy: https://pillintrip.com/medicine/ecoslim.
By types of fabrics that accumulate surplus
-visceral (central, trunk, abdominal, deep, internal) – internal organs are subject to obesity;
-peripheral – the excess is formed in the subcutaneous fat, the subfascial layer (the one that is closest to the muscle tissue).
By localization on the body
-abdominal (male, android, central) – the abdominal area is subject to obesity priority, secondary fat deposits are distributed to the shoulders, chest, chest. If a woman encounters such obesity, it is necessary to check the hormonal status, namely testosterone (its value will be increased);
– ginoid (female) – accumulations of lipid layers do not affect the internal organs, relative to body parts, obesity is localized in the thighs and lower abdomen, in the subcutaneous fat layer. As a rule, these types of obesity are not characterized by concomitant diseases, and getting rid of excess weight is available through a balance between nutrition and physical activity.
– mixed – the distribution of excess throughout the body occurs evenly, this type is typical for the period before adolescence.
For primary diseases
– pituitary – in case of disturbances in the work of the pituitary gland of the brain and subsequent disorders of the endocrine system, the balance of hormones. Obesity of this type is aggravated by injuries, toxic, infectious, tumor lesions of the pituitary gland, getting rid of excess weight is possible only after eliminating the primary cause;
-hypogenital – typical only for male patients of any age, such obesity is preceded by a drop in testosterone levels due to dysfunction of the pituitary gland, with tumors of the testes (testicles);
– spongy – there is an increase not in the mass of fatty deposits, but in its volume, due to the high swelling that occurs in heart failure, lesions of the lymphatic system;
-focal – also known as lipomatous obesity, have an unexplained etiology, expressed in the form of many benign tumors, consisting of adipose tissue. Presumably the pathology is hereditary;
-Cusingoid – develops as a reaction to the intake of corticosteroids, which entails disorders of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland (eg adenoma). Such obesity is often accompanied by osteoporosis, hypertension, diabetes, increased fragility of bones.
– morbid – the most severe form of obesity, when the BMI exceeds 40 units, and the weight is twice or more above normal. Such obesity is characterized by the formation of a large number of body folds and the distribution of adipose tissue in the body everywhere: both in the subcutaneous layers and on the internal organs.