What can Papasolum tablets help with?
Functional failures in the autonomic nervous system are accompanied by spasms of the smooth muscle musculature. It is the shell of the vascular wall of arteries and capillaries. Because of this, a person suffers from high blood pressure. The drug Papasolum normalizes BP by eliminating spasm and expanding the lumen of blood vessels.
The drug Papasolum can be purchased in the pharmacy network in a 10-tablet convaluta. They are packaged in a package with a detailed annotation
Additional substances potato starch and calcium stearate, povidone and lactose monohydrate are used to stabilize the composition.
Properties of the drug
Papasolum belongs to the pharmacological group of combined antispasmodic agents. Due to this, its effect on the body causes the following effects:
- there is a decrease in blood pressure index;
- moderately increases immune status of the body;
- has a relaxing effect on the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract and intestinal tract;
- reduces the tone of the vascular walls.
The action of this drug provides two constituents. Thus, papaverine causes a persistent antispasmodic effect, which leads to a decrease in the blood pressure index. In addition, it relaxes the smooth muscles of the stomach, intestines, respiratory and genitourinary organs. Increased dosage reduces myocardial excitability, and provides a sedative effect. Bendazole (Dibazole). Promotes vasodilatory action (dilates the lumen of blood vessels). Increases the immune status of the body.
When is Papasolum prescribed?
This drug is prescribed in all cases where an antispasmodic effect is required. Therefore, the indications for the use of Papasolum are explained by the presence of the following situations:
- in case of a spike in blood pressure;
- To eliminate the negative symptomatology of the residual effects of poliomyelitis;
- When spasms occur in the peripheral arteries of the brain;
- when intestinal and stomach cramps develop (colitis or cholecystitis);
- minor manifestations of renal colic.
In some cases, the drug is used to relieve the symptoms of residual processes of paralysis or facial nerve cuts.
Contraindications and limitations to use
The good tolerability of the drug explains the small number of contraindications. The most frequent contraindication limiting the action of the drug are situations when one of the ingredients becomes allergenic to the patient (hypersensitivity). The drug is also not prescribed in the following cases:
- When the conduction of the heart muscle is impaired;
- children under 1 year of age;
- bronchopulmonary obstruction;
- in severe manifestations of hepatic and renal insufficiency;
- in case of diagnosed epilepsy with frequent seizure syndrome.
During therapy with Papasolum it is possible to develop such situations, when the treatment process is carried out under the supervision of a physician. This can be caused by decreased intestinal peristalsis, functional failures of the liver and kidneys, any trimester of pregnancy. Also diseases of the thyroid gland and benign formations in the prostate in men cause the need for clear compliance with the dosage and the frequency of use.
Possible adverse reactions
Against the background of therapy with the drug Papazol may develop adverse reactions. This requires immediate withdrawal of the drug. Most often they manifest themselves as follows:
- Disorders of the digestive organs appear in the form of dyspepsia. The patient complains of nausea, increased gas (flatulence), violation of the act of defecation in the form of constipation. In some cases, appetite may be absent, and dry mouth occurs.
- The CNS may respond with lethargy and weakness accompanied by dizziness.
- On the side of the heart and blood vessels, there is impairment of myocardial contractility, and its conduction. Sometimes there is tachycardia (rapid heart rate).
- On the skin surface, itching rashes like urticaria may occur.
If the frequency of use is not observed, overdose symptoms may develop. They are manifested by an increase in the degree of severity of adverse reactions.
Gradually nausea turns into vomiting, a feeling of heat causes the appearance of sweating, and against the background of low blood pressure there is a suppression of the functional work of the liver.
In such situations, it is necessary to call an emergency medical team and provide pre-hospital care. To do this, it is necessary to perform the following actions:
- Artificially induce the gag reflex (to cleanse the stomach);
- put the patient to bed and provide increased drinking regime;
- give one of the drugs of the enterosorbent group (Polysorb, Enterosgel, activated charcoal).
After placing the patient in the hospital further symptomatic therapy is carried out. If necessary, the patient is given a drip with saline solutions (detoxification therapy).
Specifics of dosing and multiplicity of use
In complex therapy, the usual dosage of the drug is 1 tablet, which should be taken 2 or 3 times during the day an hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal.
Practitioners warn that concomitant treatment of Papasolum with alcohol consumption contributes to the development of pathologies on the part of the cardiovascular system.
The duration of therapy is set by the doctor.
It depends on the individual characteristics of the patient’s body and the nature of clinical manifestations. The average duration for adult patients is 2 to 4 weeks.
Papasolum during pregnancy
During the period when a woman is carrying a child, the use of Papasolum is undesirable. This is especially true for the first trimester of pregnancy. Because it is during this period of time the formation of organs and systems of the future baby takes place. Sometimes the drug is prescribed in the second and third trimester of pregnancy. Usually, this happens if the efficacy of the treatment will exceed the risk of possible complications. At the same time, the treatment process, with the use of Papasolum should be under medical supervision.
During the period when the woman is breastfeeding the baby, the use of this drug is possible in the case when the newborn is temporarily transferred to artificial feeding. In pediatric practice it is allowed to prescribe Papasolum to a child after 1 year of age. In this case, the frequency of use and duration of treatment process is established by the doctor. In most cases, therapy with Papasolum is administered only at the age of 12 years
Special indications for use
During the treatment with the drug Papasolum, it is taken into account that the simultaneous administration of some medications may increase the hypotensive effect. To purchase and learn more about the drug, visit https://kaufspot.de